Sunday, March 1, 2009

A picture is worth...

...
Horrible news! no she didn't get a bloody nose, she figure out how to open markers :-(
Without words.
The only decent one of the two of them, after 50 taken. My mom made the dresses.
Cheese!
Watching a movie with Daddy.
Synchronize popcorn eating, a new Olympic event!
One of those good and bad choices I've made.
See what I mean..
It didn't stop there :-(
maybe it was just a bad decision.
The model!
Excited to be the Reverent child for the first time.
She did great!
This is how we started the Sunday.
Good thing she's cute!

..you tell me.

15 comments:

Kariann said...

What cute pictures!! The marker and the paint pictures!! They are classics!! And I loved how perfectly they were sitting on the couch eating their popcorn! HOW CUTE!! :)

Amy said...

Cute pictures!! I love the one where they both have their hands in the popcorn bowl at the same time. Yea--I've had similar experiences with paint and markers at my house, I can't decide which lesson to learn from them. they have fun, but it is such a HUGE mess, and hopefully their not toxic, again... Anyway, we love you!

Momma Twitch said...

Your girls are SOO pretty!!!

Jennifer said...

You have two of the cutest girls on the planet!

Kori said...

I LOVE Elena's hair straightened like that! It's such a different (and GORGEOUS) look for her!

Jasmine said...

I love the one of both of them on the couch with their hands in the snack bowl! And Elena looks beautiful in her red dress!

Linda said...

Thanks for the email about your post. I love looking at them but at the same time I feel that big hole in my heart opening again. love you! and miss you!

Linda said...

So cute! You've captured motherhood so perfectly.

Melissa said...

Your pictures are priceless.

Grant said...

These pictures are precious. Children sure are fun as they get older, aren't they?

Monica Hill said...

So cute!!! Your girls are so beautiful!

keri said...

I want to participate in the synchronized popcorn eating. The girls are so cute. I saw the pics you sent mom. Also very cute. Now I am just waiting for my copies to arrive (hint, hint - maybe just one of the both girls).

Cailean said...

I love how you post such a variety of pictures to show us life in the Ketcheson household. Your girls are precious. I'm so glad you got pictures of the chaos - those are my kids' favorite ones to see from their younger years :) You are such a great mom!

Becky said...

Every mom needs a messy fingerpainting picture! What sort of childhood would you have without that experience?

Putting oats in blender drinks must be in the Latin genes. My visiting teachers, one who is a native of Puerto Rico and the other from Chile, told me they have the same thing - banana, milk, oatmeal, cocoa - for breakfast regularly.

Michelle said...

Those are funny! You're comments are just as funny. I miss you! You are one of the funniest people I know.