Saturday, March 21, 2009

New tradition


Arranged marriage.


Since we are moving to a place where most people still do it I think we should too...

I mean this could be their engagement picture!

12 comments:

Jasmine said...

So so so SO CUTE!!! I love it!

Jennifer said...

Awe! See if you can arrange a marriage for me while you're over there...anyone with money will do.

Momma Twitch said...

CUTE!!! I love it!

Laura said...

That picture is adorable!

Cailean said...

Awwww! Reminds me of some popular/famous pictures of kids in black and white (with color added) with suitcases and dressed up, etc. So cute! I think I recognize the boy, but who is he? Love it!!! Would also love to know how you added the color (Picasa can maybe do that too right?).

Will said...

Ok, forgive me for being waaay slow & out of the loop.... but where are you guys moving to again?!

Solveig Atwood said...

That is such an adorable picture! I love it!

Parrish Family said...

Wait, why didn't I know you guys are moving??? and to where??? and for how long???? But other than that the picture is adorable!

Melissa said...

The picture is very cute. When are you leaving?

keri said...

I will also take an arranged marriage if you can manage it. Thanks.

Linda said...

SUCH AN ADORABLE PHOTO!!!!!! love you!

Jeanne Lewis said...

Oh my gosh they are so cute!