And it came to pass that he departed into the wilderness. And he left his house, and the land of his inheritance...and took nothing with him, save it were his family...and he came down by the borders near the shore of the Red Sea.
Are you serious!!? I'm going to be so so so sad to have you further away. We'll miss you. But I'm happy for the adventure you're going to have. You're so brave!!
Oh my goodness...my heart just fell into my stomach. I am so excited and sad and thrilled and depressed by this news! It's hard to feel so many different things at once!
Okay, so this comment has nothing to do with your post and everything to do with the comment you left on my last post. You said you wanted something in return for your "wisdom" of determining my babies gender. In return for your "wisdom" I will give you credit for having wisdom, if you are indeed correct. Okay, now guess!
15 comments:
I'm trying really hard to be happy and excited for you guys. But I'm sad for me! I'll miss you!
Wow! What a big change! Good luck and I love you!
You're going to go live by the Red Sea??? Details!
Great way to announce your plans - We wish you the best. At least you won't have to dwell in a tent:) love you@
!
Are you serious!!? I'm going to be so so so sad to have you further away. We'll miss you. But I'm happy for the adventure you're going to have. You're so brave!!
I think you'll have a great adventure! Remember to pack your liahona and the brass plates.
Oh my goodness...my heart just fell into my stomach. I am so excited and sad and thrilled and depressed by this news! It's hard to feel so many different things at once!
So do you know where you are going yet?
We are so coming to visit!
I'm going to cry! Do you promise to come back in 3 years and live next door to me again?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! So excited for you guys. What a fun adventure!!!
What an adventure. Congratulations!
I'm so proud of you and your beautiful family! I cried my eyes out when we moved from Seattle, but there are amazing people everywhere.
And yes! I'm so happy to make you something! How fun! :)
Okay, so this comment has nothing to do with your post and everything to do with the comment you left on my last post.
You said you wanted something in return for your "wisdom" of determining my babies gender.
In return for your "wisdom" I will give you credit for having wisdom, if you are indeed correct. Okay, now guess!
we'll miss you living so close.
Post a Comment