Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm in Love!

So, do you remember when you were just getting to know your now husband. How everything he did and every moment you spent together was magical!
I love remembering that feeling as often as I can and my dear husband makes sure I do, very often.
Every once in a while when he thinks of me he sends me a song. He did that yesterday, and today I'm walking on clouds :-)
Here are a couple for your enjoyment,sorry, they are in Spanish.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

3 comments:

Mercedes said...

Belky, you always make me smile. :)

And your newest pictures of your girls are beautiful.

Laura Oler said...

So cute! I liked the songs even though I couldn't understand most of it (didn't try too hard). You guys are a great couple.

Amy said...

What a cute, wonderful husband you have. Love you!!