Dear family, friends and stalkers we (all four of us) are proud to announce.......
..... We have chosen KAUST (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology) university's offer. We are moving to Saudi Arabia in August.
We are super excited about our new adventure. We are also very sad to be moving so far away from family and dear friends. Please feel free to come and visit, there are many exciting places to see.I am very sure you all have some questions. Do ask :-) I will post the answers later.
15 comments:
EXCITING!! I hope you take TONS of pictures! :)
Whoa. I mean, whoa. I don't really know what to say. Very unexpected.
It's going to be quite the experience. You're going to have some great stories and pictures. So I guess it's for a long time, then?
Whoa.
I'm so excited for you! And sad for Seattle that they are losing you! I thought that must be your news with the other post, but it's good to know for sure. I can't wait to see pictures and learn all about your new adventures.
I can't wait to read your blog when you are "in the wilderness." My friend (family and all) is in India and it's really neat having the chance to look into the daily life of people around the world. We will miss you in the States though.
Sounds like a fun adventure! Do you have any idea how long you plan to live there?
Kalyn's shirt says, "My Daddys Better than Yours."
Belky, that's so exciting! I can't wait to read your blog posts and see your pictures from Saudi Arabia. That is so neat. Good luck!
I'm totally coming to visit! If I start saving now...I should be there in about 3-4 years. I can't wait!! Congrats :)
Looking forward to meeting you in person. :)
I think you know how we feel - so excited for you and grateful for your opportunity, and yet a bit sad to have you so far away. The title of this blog says a lot - Your family is going into the wilderness (the unknown) with faith, trust, determination, enthusiasm, and the best wishes and support of your huge fan club.
We love you!
I can't believe you are going to be so far away. What language will you have to speak? What an amazing opportunity! How long do you plan on living there?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm stomping my feet and screaming. I want you to have fun, but I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO!
Sweet post about the Bradshaws though.
Wow that is quite the move! When you said in the dessert I was thinking Arizona or something. I can't wait to hear about all your fun adventures though. We almost moved to Saudi Arabia when we were kids but then my dad's company changed their minds at the last minute. I hope all goes well!!
Wow! That's awesome! Definitely will be some culture shock. If you ever need help with your Arabic don't be afraid to ask (Thomas and I studied for about a year or so). You will surely be missed. Good luck!
You know how excited we are for you already but I have to say it again YAY SO EXCITED!! Seriously once in a lifetime opportunity that you are so awesome to get and I know you'll touch many many people that are waiting for you there (and don't even know it yet).
Post a Comment