Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another day without him :-(

This one is for you Daddy.
Going to bed without you is not very fun, so mom has to come up with something to make it fun (since she can't do the "put your head on the pillow" game)But Mom has Monkeys jumping on the bed!
Sleeping, according to them...
You can't get away Victodia!!!
I did!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your monkeys are so cute!!!

Cheryl said...

I love the one with Elena's hair flying up! You're such a great mom.

Cailean said...

I agree - that middle one of Elena is crazy! We took a photo shoot once of our kids jumping onto our old couch and those are still some of my favorite pictures - you can learn a lot about your kid from their jumping style.

Laura Oler said...

Your kids are so cute, and I love their matching PJ's! Great pictures. Hope you're surviving --I hate putting my kids down without Mitch here. (Luckily it doesn't happen too often).