Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The twins meet the hair stylist :-)

Not really but the poor girls did land on my arms yesterday and I just could not resist, he he he!Miss Ruby, with the most hair and patience!
Isn's she just darling???
I couldn't stop there, I could see the possibilities!
DARLING!!
Miss Lydia, not as much hair, but with enough to start our session. Umm not as patient as the first one.Don't you want to kiss that cute face???Here you can see better what I did with hers. She did not like getting her hair done! or maybe she was just starving!, even though she had been eating on and off for an hour.
I just can't wait to keep playing with their hair, poor Camille, I might not let her do it until I leave...he he he.


Side story here,
Yesterday Nani dressed up and Victoria was so sad she didn't get an outfit like Elena's. Well I looked super well in that dress up box and found another one, just like Elena's, well pretty close.
Isn't she cute?A new meaning of the beauty and the beast!
Last but not least, proof of how much happiness a toddler feels when she finally gets to use a bowl and a spoon all by herself like her big sister!
I know most kids use them before hers but I can't do it!!! you don't understand...sometimes I vacuum as they eat!!!!
Oprah, really help me out!

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awe, so cute!!!

Cailean said...

Belky - it's so clear you are ready for another baby! Maybe twins! :)

Larissa said...

I think you're going to have give me lessons in doing hair! My girls would thank you for it - someday. Cute girls - all 4 of them!

Momma Twitch said...

You're so good at doing hair! I need to copy some of your do's on my girls. lol

Cheryl said...

Cute! Bryce looked at that last picture and said, "Toria look at me! Have spoon." I think he's really proud of her.

Laura and crew said...

Cute baby hair makes me happy. :O) You must have the magic touch...

Kariann said...

You should do hair for a living!! :) How I would love for Brynlee to have that much hair!! How would that be?? lol

Ricki said...

So cute! I love the hair-dos and dress-up pictures. It's too bad we can't get away with dressing up in pink ruffly leotards (and look that cute) as adults. It looks fun. :)

Lindsey said...

so cute - all four of them!
So can you think of any fun things to do with Molly's mohawk?

keri said...

I also think I need lessons in different ways to style hair.