Let me introduce you to Ruby and Lydia Bradshaw.
Aren't they super cute!!! ( I know I need to work on opening my eyes!)
Here is how it all happen...
Aren't they super cute!!! ( I know I need to work on opening my eyes!)
On January 10th we had a super fun Baby shower for Camille. This is a picture of baby twins made by Larissa out of Gum... well to be more specific shewed gum! she won first prize :-)Late that night,or should I say earlier next morning, Camille's water breaks and they run to the hospital. Camille is 32 weeks pregnant.
Things turned out well. Camille had to stay in the hospital until the babies came and that was about 3 weeks. During that time she laid down and made a ducky, read books, made cards, watched the taking of the office ceremony and much more. Robert was working and working just by his sweet wife in the hospital.
We went to visit a couple of time and I packed double lunch some days (when I remembered to cook the night before, cook something decent to share with others). Truly we were just missing our best friends and realizing little by little that things were going to change a LOT!
Elena wrote on their lunches. Left one is for Dave and right one for Robert.
The day finally came and the two cutie pies made their entrance into our world. They were born Jan 29th.
Here is Lydia, the smaller one weighting 4lb 4oz
Elena wrote on their lunches. Left one is for Dave and right one for Robert.The day finally came and the two cutie pies made their entrance into our world. They were born Jan 29th.
Here is Lydia, the smaller one weighting 4lb 4oz
Ruby, showing off her chubby cheeks at 5lb 4oz
Super proud parents!
They were all home the 31st of Jan and boy were we happy! Since then we have been borrowing a lot of non sense just so we can come in their place is see those two grow and grow.
They are growing so well they are almost 2 months now!! boy times goes by fast.
Here are the latest pictures I have of them.
Both Camille's and Robert's moms have been here and the second time Camille's mom came so did her sister with her daughters Kayle and Brooklyn.
The poor girl was my victim, she did not want me to do her hair but I manage to convince her ;-)
Of course I did Elena's too ;-)Just before they went home we adventure ourselves to a photo studio to take pictures of all SIX kids!!!
They turned out cute but man if I ever have3 that many kids, I will take individual photos and then Photoshop everyone into one. It was full of adventures!




5 comments:
I love your friendship! How wonderful that you get to be so close to each other and share in all of the JOYS of life.
What a nice post for the Bradshaw's. I don't think I've seen such a great friendship between two couples...ever! And wow Kaylee is looking more and more like her mom!! I guess Robert was well-fed because when we visited, we also brought Robert a big bag of food. Everyone always forgets the dad has to eat at the hospital too! The Bradshaws are very blessed to have you guys. I'm sure it's hard to think about you leaving. :(
Yay for twins! Thanks for taking such good care of Camille, Belky. Every girl needs to be adopted by girlfriends and treated like a sister.
Give Camille and Robert our live! And squash those two adorable baby girls for me. And then squash your two adorable girls for me! We miss you ALL so much!
Wow, I didn't even know Camille was pregnant!! Thanks so much for sharing her news and tell her congratulations from us. Her babies are so cute and look so cute with her kids and cousins. Her sister's kids look like her. Twins are great -- I loved being a twin. Tell her hello for me. :)
Post a Comment