Sunday, March 15, 2009

The things she says!

Friday afternoon, the girls and I picked up David at school, went to a play ground and then to eat some yummy burgers.
While at the restaurant Elena tells me she needs to go potty. As she is sitting on the toilet she says to me...
E: Mom, Kayli's bottom is bigger than mine! Mine is as big as her neck!!!

p.s. completely NOT true!

7 comments:

Momma Twitch said...

HAHAHA! Brianna keeps telling me that she wants her bum as big as mine one day. That way it's easier to sit on the pot. LOL

Momma Twitch said...

Did you join WW?!

Cheryl said...

I really needed that laugh today! And it definitely is bigger than hers! We miss you Enena (as Bryce says)!

Nathan and Raya said...

Hahahaha..I love the things they say!

FYI to anyone who reads this comment, BELKY IS A GENIUS and has super power WISDOM. She KNEW I was having a girl. TOO AMAZING!

Nathan and Raya said...

I wanted to tell you that Ilee loves to sing "The Wiseman", which she learned from primary. Also, today she told me "Sponge Bob learned about Jesus Christ." I asked where and she said "Spong Bob learned about Jesus Christ in nursery."
She's learning a lot with you guys!

Farrah said...

Hilarious!

keri said...

Love the picture. I guess just be glad your bum wasn't included in the comparisons.