I really love these three, and they make me happy.Here is my update, first of all THANK YOU! you all make me feel so loved! I can't believe I was sad with so much love around me :-)
I did go and watched the rest of Pride and Prejudice and it made me so happy. I love the whole falling in love feeling and it put me in a great mood.
Today with the sun shinning through our windows I felt like new.
I woke up with two little ones on my bed, hugging them tight. No, I haven't given them any cookies, they still need to earn those.
I realize that I can get myself down down and I'm excited to work on it.
I still feel sad about leaving our ward but we are not moving tomorrow so I'm getting a grip.
I have to admit that I am no dumb and that my friend's husband didn't mean to make me feel that way. I take responsibility for it because today I am adult! and because now I can answer his questions, he he he.
All in all I am doing great and can't wait to pick up my Prince from the airport and get all pampered by him.
Oh yeah, it is going to be good!
p.s. I get so silly when I read a romantic book. :-)
4 comments:
Belky,
I had the same kind of day yesterday. I should have called you. Doesn't it feel good to cry with company? :) I'm so glad that you are feeling better. I love you so much.
The sun always shines where you are! And don't worry about leaving the 7th ward. It means so much to you because of the wonderful qualities that you bring out in everyone. So you'll do that wherever you go; in whatever lucky ward gets you guys next. :) The ones you leave behind will be the really sad ones. Sniff.
I just read your other post, and I'm sorry you were so sad. And yes, we all have days like that, but it doesn't make it any easier. Just makes us appreciate the good days more, right? I'm glad you're feeling better. Good job getting yourself some "me" time- you need it even more when your other half is gone. Love you!
Belky I'm so glad you are happier!! Everyone has days like you had...it is so normal is people say they don't they are lieing!! :) Glad your hubby is home and glad you are happy again! You are awesome!!! We love you!!
Post a Comment