Monday, September 7, 2009

Between prayers. / Entre oraciones.

That is just the way life is here :-)

For the last week we have been trying to get the house ready to move in, and we are happy to announce that we are HERE!!! of course if I was organized at all I would be posting pictures of the house BUT... I am not, and to prevent the dissolution of our marriage I have chosen not to use David's camera, so most of the pictures are very low quality, but at least you see something.

Asi es la vida aca and en el desierto. Por una semana hemos trabajado duro para arreglar la casa y mudarnos, ya estamos AQUI!!! si yo fuese una de esas personas organizadas entonces estubieran viendo fotos de la casa... pero como no soy de ese tipo no hay fotos de la casa.
First night! David had the brilliant idea of making the girls sleep together. They were both excited but the little one was trying to scape, since she isn't in a cell anymore.
La primera noche. David insistio hacer que las gordas duerman juntas, y ellas bueno super emocionadas pero la chiquitica se estaba escapando, como ya no esta encerrada.
The girls!
Las chicas!
She is growing!! my little Pebbles :-)
Esta creciendo mi picapiedrita! :-)
The Mosque that is inside KAUST. Elena keeps telling me she is going to get marry in "that" Temple. I am not worry :-(
El Mosque que estan en KAUST. Elena me sigue diciendo que se va a casar alla en ese Templo. No estoy preocupada :-(
Meet Sally!! there was a party a few nights ago that included a camel ride. It was a violent camel ride.

Presentandoles a Sally!!! tubimos una fiesta hace unos dias donde daban colita en los camellos. Fue una colita muy violenta!
This was the only picture I got of them on the Camel. That man was so upset with me that I didn't get better pictures.
Esta es la unica foto que tengo de las nenas y David en el camello, ese hombre estaba amotinadisimo conmigo.
At the end of the party. We got fun hats, flags, balloons, popcorn and treats. It was a really fun night.
Al final con los gorros que nos dieron y la cotufa y los globos. Fue una noche muy divertida.

12 comments:

Momma J said...

Glad to hear that you are in your house. We hope you get all settled and it will feel like home soon! How adventurous to go for a camel ride that will be a memory of a lifetime.

Amy said...

So happy that you are finally in your home. The camel looks scary to me...Your girls are growing up too fast! I love Victoria's faces. Thanks for the update. Love you!

Melissa said...

Those pictures are beautiful. I think it is wonderful that your children get to experience so many different cultures! You are truly blessed!

Meg said...

YAY! Oh, life looks like one adventure after another for you! Misssss you! Is there a way we can call? I'm clueless about this... :)

Jen said...

I'm so glad you are in your house! You and your girls just continue to get prettier every day!

Cheryl said...

Looks like fun! Congratulations on being in the house! We're looking forward to pictures!

Cailean said...

Camels!!!!!!

Gunta said...

Finally! At long last!
Hope everything and everyone settles in fast and easy!

Lindsey said...

Camel rides! Wow! Looks like quite the party. I'm so glad that you are in your house. Good luck getting settled in.

Kariann said...

Wow gorgeous pictures!! It looks beautiful there!!! Glad you are in your house!! Good luck unpacking and settling in! :)

Linda said...

What an adventure you've begun! To be right next to a camel... and then to RIDE on a camel!!!! Do the girls think that's normal? You all look gorgeous. And it does look like fun, which is good, since I'm sure it's also quite an adjustment. We're praying that you love the adventure. And we love you!

Ricki said...

Awesome! Camels are like the most graceful animals ever, not really. :) You look so pretty in these pictures Belky! Good luck with your house preparations.