The very much anticipated pictures are here!!!! well, not all of them, sorry :-(
Thank to Gus for pushing me off the couch (even though my foot is injured) and making me do a new post :-)
Las muy anticipadas fotos de la casa!!! bueno, no todas :-(
Muchas gracias a Gus por fastidiarme hasta hacer otro update.

The dinning area. Our table really sits 6 but we took the middle part out and removed all but two chairs, some friends came over that day so we brought in two extra ones. Notice Nani's cute little chair and Victoria's booster seat on the bar stool. We'll get her a chair... some day :-)
El comedor. La mesa sienta a 6 personas pero le quitamos la parte del medio y 4 sillas. Este dia teniamos visita asi que trajimos dos sillas. Que les parece la sillita de Elena? y la pobre de Victoria esta en el banquito, algun dia le compraremos una silla tambien :-)

My sweet husband brought them to me from the tent were they had dinner the night of the inauguration. You would think that now that we are earning money he would "buy" me one. Oh well! (J/K thanks my dear) They are my favorite flowers by the way, the yellow roses match my chili pepper napkin holder :-)
Mi adorado esposito me trajo estas flores que estaban de centro de mesa en la cena durante la inuguracion. Yo que pensaba que como ahora ganamos plata el me compraria uno!
Mentira!!! gracias mi amor :-) son mis favoritas y las rosas amarillas combinan con mi servilletero.

My kitchen, yes, there are some dirty dishes in there. Just showing you I haven't changed much :-)

In honor of Cailean and because I miss her so much I am saving all that paper from the moving boxes so my kids and color and paint!
En honor a mi amiga Cailean, y porque la extrano mucho voy a guardar todo ese papeleo que vino en la mudanza para que las loquitas pinten y coloreen.

LAUNDRY ROOM!!!!! It is so weird not to wake up and see the Washer and Dryer on my way to the bathroom each morning. I love it though, I even have a deep sink to do some serious hand washing, and a clothes line!!!! There are downsides, the bedrooms are upstairs and the W&D downstairs, and somehow there are more dirty clothes now than before :-( it might have to do with the amount of sweat we produce when we are out for longer than 3 minutes.
LAVANDERIA!!! es tan raro no ver mi lavadora y secadora en las mananas en camino al bano. Me encanta tener un fregadero y cuerda para guindar la ropa. Lo malo es que los cuartos estan arriba y la lavanderia abajo, tambien hay mucha mas ropa sucia, pero yo creo que es porque sudamos tanto si estamos afuera por mas de 3 minutos.

The "secondary door" we use it the most because it is near the garage. Look at our brand new shoe rack!! I did put the shoes neatly just for you :-)
La puerta secondaria, es la que usamos mas porque esta cerquita del garage. Miren a nuestra nueva cosita para guardar zapatos!!! si, los acomode para ustedes ;-)

Henna ? No. It is something very very hard to remove. I have had it for a week now and it is not fading. A man at the beach told me it was from Sudan, the designs are different than what I have seen from India. They were doing them at the party we went to about a week ago, and you know my little free spirit self was dying to try it. I just hope it comes off :-)
Henna? no, Es algo que cuesta mucho quitar, lo he tenido por una semana y no se me ha quitado ni un poquititico. Un hombre en la playa me dijo que era de Sudan y el diseno es different que el que he visto de la India asi que a lo mejor. Lo estaban hacienda a esa fiesta que fui, y yo como buena Venezolana que agarra todo lo que es gratis lo tube que intentar :-)

6 comments:
You're home is beautiful! We would love to visit...wish that were a possiblity.
Great to see where you are living! It looks like your needs are met very nicely! Funny that my legacy with you is paper. :)
Maybe they tattooed you when you weren't looking! Thank you for the lovely pictures. I just had to have them so I could imagine how you are living.
As for the "free" flowers. Think of it this way..... it's the thought that counts and I don't think you will ever be broke with your guy running the purse strings!!!
Belky- I love your new house! It looks so nice. LOVE!
I love the new house. Is it so exciting? Can I tell you I would be incredibly tempted to hose down all the tile in your laundry room and kitchen and call me weekly cleaning done? It would be so fun too!
Wow... that's a bit of a step up from ol' Lake City Way, isn't it?! Too bad the neighbors couldn't possibly be though!
Post a Comment