Okay, so on the side bar where Elena's quotes are I made a HUGE couple of mistakes. Thank goodness I have someone that will show me every fault I have ever had! (j/k)Anyway, it should read...
"Mom! guess what I just figured out?!!
Me: What?
"That 4 slippers plus two shoes is.... 6 shoes!!!!
Isn't she awesome? I love that girl :-)
Oh, and the previous post would make more sense if you could have heard the guy that came. He had such a strong accent, I was having a hard time understanding him!...
...now that I think about it... maybe I have a strong accent too :-(
4 comments:
You?
What accent? I don't remember any accent!
Glad to see things are settling enough for you to post again!
You're so cute! :)
Actually I bet you understood him better than we would. Accents are only a problem for native speakers.
Any by the way, you speak beautifully. You have been very much blessed with the gift of learning languages.
Now to learn arabic!
dAD AND I were bragging ab out youre great language capabilities yesterday - how you have no accent and sometimes we think you are one of our native children because we don't hear ANY accent. Elena seems to have inherited her cute sense of humor AND her mathematical abilities from her parents~
love you
Post a Comment