Today after not sleeping that much the night before, after finding a rat in the trap in my kitchen and being thrown up on for hours my door bell rang...(I was in my Pj's fith outfit of the day; no makeup with greasy hair)
Ding dong!
Man outside : Hi
Me: Hi
Man : Do you speak English?!
Me: Yeah! (in my mind..."better than you!")
Man: I just want to check if this task has been done.
Me: Yes, it has but there are other tasks that have been reported and not done, are you the person that receives the complains?
Man: umm uh?
That should show him I DO speak English!!!.... and that I am not the maid (I'm sure he thought the lady of the house would look better than I did)
Sorry, as some guy here would say, I am having a KAUST day :-)
6 comments:
What a not so fun morning! I sure hope everyone gets better soon! And I am sure you were beautiful in your PJ's because I don't think its possible for you not to look beautiful.
lol Poor Belky! Hopefully, tomorrow is better. :)
I doubt he'll make that mistake again!
Oh Belky. I can totally feel for you. Hours of barf? Finding a rat? Actually finding a rat in a trap is kind of a nice thing. Means you have one fewer scampering around your house.
Hope you get some nice rest tonight? Actually I don't even know how many hours off you are. Is it, like, morning there now? Shoot!
OH OH OH Belky! I hope tomorrow is a better day. I hope all your tomorrows are better days! love you...
Poor guy probably has a lot of different accents to navigate through since KAUST pulled from the whole world, didn't they? I hope your days only get better (I suspect they will!) but your good attitude will get you far! Thanks for continuing to post on your blog!
Post a Comment