Well not everything has been that fun. A week ago Victoria got really sick, she vomited so so much, it was horrible, she couldn't keep liquids down for more than 12 hours. A very prompt visit to the Dr. and recovery started very soon. Before the recovery though, we had bird number two, the poor little Elena was so sick, David took her in sooner (since we do learn from past experiences) although it was after clinic hours so he took her to the ER. She was given an IV and she was SO brave. David told her that her hand needed a drink and that they were going to give her hand some water, she didn't even cry!!! After two days she was all better but my pale face husband was even paler! he was super sick, he spent a whole day in bed and not eating for more than 24 hours. As he recovered I was hit but thankfully it only lasted a morning, well a little linger but it wasn't as bad as the rest of the family.

She was so hungry, she has a piece of bread in her bag. She would take little crumbs to eat, but she could not stay awake for longer than 20 minutes so she would just fall asleep in any position she was in.
To celebrate our well being we went to a fun party. They were all celebrating Eid, it is like their Christmas and it is right after Ramadan is over. They had a nice breakfast that morning and then in the afternoon they had music, presents for the kids, clowns, magicians, Winnie the Pooh and a eyeless Strawberry shortcake! Of course they had to have Camel rides!! and I was the "lucky" one to go with the girls.


Sometimes things are not as fun as they should. Camels are indeed very bumpy!
(Click on the photo to enjoy Victoria's face)
5 comments:
I'm so sorry you guys have been so sick! I wish we were closer I could have helped out! But I'm glad you're feeling well again.
Oh, family sicknesses are the worst. So depressing. I'm glad to hear that you pulled through. Camel rides seem like they'd be the perfect celebration.
How awful!!! But so glad you're all better! I can't imagine having a sick family with your beautiful furniture to have to protect! Was that hard? Little Victoria is looking more and more like Elena as she gets older - so cute!
I agree with the camel comment. I got to ride one once, not quite as cool as I thought it would be. But at least you can now say you have ridden a camel!
SO sorry you were all sick. Its not fun to pass the bug all around the family like that.
You look like you are having a blast on that camel ride!
Post a Comment