Aren't those two just gorgeous?You know how I let you know of the worst days I have? Well today I'll let you know of a really good day I've had :-)
I woke up to a clean home, thanks to some extra work last night. I took the girls to Co-op and got to clean a closet ( I know it sounds weird but I love cleaning) that needed my attention and came home with so much energy to play with those cutie pies that belong to me, he he he.
But that wasn't all!!!
You see the flowers? a nice friend heard those were my favorite and next thing I know she is giving me half of her bouquet!
You see the bag! super nice Julie made it for ME! all because I gave her those extra bags of sand I had in my balcony. Not only that, I got to visit with her, her husband and FINALLY got my hands on that super adorable, kissable, little blond boy she has, OHHH I'm in love!
I love having friends, they are like the cherry on top of the yummiest banana split :-)
I love them not because they give me gifts but because they thought of me :-)
Saben como siempre les cuento cuando tengo dias que son horribles? Bueno hoy les cuento de el dia maravilloso que vivi hoy.
Me desperte con una casa limpia y hermosa. Lleve a las nenas a casa de una amiga por unas hora y limpie un escaparate. Regrese llena de energia para jugar con mis gorditas.
Pero eso no fue todo, ven las flores? Una amiga me escucho decir que eran mis favoritas y saben lo que hace? agarra y me da la mitad de sus flores!
Ven la carterita? Julie me la hizo, solo porque le di esas bolsas de arena que ya no queria. No solo eso pero tambien agarre a su gordito, que esta mas bello y listo para comerlo!!
No hay nada mejor que los amigos. Ellos son como la cereza que esta encima de una banana split!
7 comments:
Good friends are the best :)
Thanks for sharing your joy. I could ACTUALLY FEEL the happiness as I read your words. You deserve the best. It's a reflection of the happiness you give others. love you!
I was thinking about this yesterday. I feel like by myself I can reach a certain level of happiness, but time spent with good friends makes that level climb exponentially...
You only have wonderful friends like that because YOU are a wonderful friend!
Belky, you rock! You always make me laugh, smile and feel better when I've got a concern. Thanks for the sweet post about having two kids. It really did make me feel a bit better. I'm glad we are having another girl because I see families like yours where the girls truly become friends and sisters. Thanks Belky! I love ya!
We had such a fun time visiting with you and your girls as well!! It made for such a fun afternoon!! I am glad you like the bag because we sure love the sand! Thanks again for trading!
You're such an awesome person. :) I'm glad you had a great day. :)
Post a Comment