Saturday, May 9, 2009

5 Things I love about being a mom!

As mentioned before I have been TAGGED!!!
I have to tell you 5 things I love about being a mom. There are more than 5 things so, I might go a little over :-( sorry!
Thing number 1.-
Weighing as much as a baby Rhino!

Thing number 2.-SMILES!!Even little vampire smiles are super cute!

Thing number 3.-Witnessing many "firsts" witnessing the miracle that we, humans, are and how we develop.


Thing number 4.-Having children means you have a family of your own and that feeling is worth more than a thousand words!


Thing number 5.-Watch him be the best Dad he could ever be!

Thing number 6.-Watching two little people become best friends!


Thing number 7.-I get to play dress up and get to claim to have the CUTEST kids in the world.





Oh wait!! I forgot to tag people!!!
Ashley, Erin, Cheryl, Amy and Melanie.
Have fun!

4 comments:

Will said...

Your husband needs to grow that mustache out again.

Kristin said...

Great list! :) And I love all the pictures you put with it.

Jen said...

You are such a wonderful mom! And you don't have to just "claim" they are the cutest - they are the cutest little girls ever!

Nathan and Raya said...

Too sweet. Belky your amazing!