Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Solutions. / Soluciones.

There are days when I ask myself, what should I do to make it clear to the little one that,
Hay dias en los que me pregunto, que hago para hacerle entender a la chiquitica que,
She is NOT allowed on the pen drawer!!!
Ella NO esta permitida jugar con la gaveta de lapiceros!!!


Then the answer comes in the form of an angel... another little person that has more patience than I do.... and she is way more fun at the disciple thing :-)
Y asi la respuesta viene en forma de un angel... otra chiquita que tiene mucha mas paciencia que yo...y ella es mucho mas divertida en el area de disciplina :-)

3 comments:

Cailean said...

Can your girls be any cuter!!! How does Elena help Victoria not get into the drawer? We used to have a pen drawer until our kids snuck them out and now we have to keep them up high. :)

Melanie said...

Elena is getting so big! She's growing up way too fast.

sarah sample said...

so great! Your girls are so cute!
xo
s