We found out they had 5 for 5 Simplicity patterns. Ohh!!! I am all set to some serious fun, I got Halloween patterns, official Disney Snow white and Cinderella, retro aprons, skirts and blouses and fun play clothes for the girls :-) :-)
As we walked past the fabric Elena saw this one and fell in love with it,
So did I, so we got some for her and Victoria. Came home and made two cute dresses in about 20 minutes. Elena's is really a long top, it isn't long enough for a dress.
After that we went to get David and then to a park with about a fourth of our ward for some yummy food and some really fun games. There were three games and David and I each won one.YEAH BABY!!! I wish I had pictures of them, they were SO funny! I think we are doing some of those for our Family Reunion.
10 comments:
cute, Belky. Looks like your a sewing wiz!
Belky! 20 minutes is ridiculous. That would take me all day and not look half as good. Your girls are beautiful!
Holy cow! You're so crafty! I'm so jealous!
Oh no! I forgot about the sale at JoAnns. I'm glad somebody else went and I'm super impressed you bought fabric and made not one but two dresses in less than a week. My turn around time is...well...much more than that. Way to go!
Wow! How did you smock two dresses in 20 minutes!?! Tutorial please! Glad you had fun. Guess we're in the unpopular 3/4 of the ward :)
You are amazing! Those dresses are so cute!
WAY CUTE!!! Don't hate me but I don't think I'm going to make it up there :(
Those dresses are adorable. And wow are you a fast sewer. I don't know how you did it with two. My little guy thinks he has to sit on my lap while I sew which definitely makes it take longer.
Belky thanks for the offer of sand! Will you guys be home tomorrow (Thurs) around 3pm? The three of us will be in Seattle tomorrow and could stop by sometime 3pm or a little later. It would be fun to see you and meet your beautiful girls!!
Okay you need to teach me how to sew!! You are amazing!! Those dresses are adorable!!
Post a Comment