Friday, May 1, 2009

Beauty is all around!

Yes, we did!!!
Our very last trip to the Tulip Festival. It was a beautiful day and we HAD to go! sorry Ricki :-(
Si, lo hicimos!!!
Fuimos a nuesta ultima visita a ver los Tulipanes. Lo malo fue que deje a unas amigas embarcadas :-(
Family picture, finally!!
Foto de la familia!! por fin!There were 3 horses, two of them eating...
Vimos 3 caballos, dos de ellos comiendo...The third one...well...he thought we were funny!!
El tercero... bueno..nos vio cara the payasos!!Ohh, she is going to miss him :-(
Ohh, Nani lo va a extrañar :-(
For you Daddy! We know you are missing your beauties :-)
Para ti papi! Sabemos que estas extrañando a tus linduras :-)

5 comments:

Larissa said...

Wow, I want to go there, too! Now I need to go to UW to see the blossoms, and to tulip festival. I just have to check your blog to know all the good places to go. And by the way, I love the picture of you getting your engagement ring. So fun to see pictures from "back in the beginning."

Momma Twitch said...

Beautiful flowers!! Maybe we'll go there one year. :)

Kristin said...

Looks like you had wonderful weather and a great time! Yay!

We have a few things we'd like to do "one last time too" Kinda sad. :(

Ricki said...

How pretty! We didn't get any tulips when we went last year, too early. And don't feel bad, I hadn't read your email before calling. No problem.

Cailean said...

Gorgeous!!! We need to make it there one of these years :) I never imagined the variety of tulips! I don't like hearing "very last" at all!!! :(