Mom is not keeping us in line...
Mami ya no nos esta cuidando...
She stopped cooking and is now feeding us markers.
Mami ya no esta cocinando y nos esta dando marcadores de comida.
I don't really like eating,but purple is my favorite color :-)
La verdad no me gusta comer,pero el color morado es mi color favorito :-)
Mom!! I'm still hungry!!!
Mami!!! Todavia tengo hambre!!!
Mami ya no nos esta cuidando...
She stopped cooking and is now feeding us markers.Mami ya no esta cocinando y nos esta dando marcadores de comida.
I don't really like eating,but purple is my favorite color :-)La verdad no me gusta comer,pero el color morado es mi color favorito :-)
Mom!! I'm still hungry!!!Mami!!! Todavia tengo hambre!!!




6 comments:
Are you saying there's something wrong with feeding your children markers for dinner? Camden like's orange - very citrusy! Those girls are way too cute!
Cute. Crazy the shenanigans children get into.
Don't worry, I'm coming to save you!
Ha ha ha!
Corban ate some purple marker a few days ago too. That was after coloring the footstool with if first. Good thing it is washable.
I am SO glad our hubbys are coming home today!
Your kids are too stinkin cute!
Love the photos!!! We have some markers that smell like fruit and it's so hard for ME not to try a taste! :) Your girls are so lucky to have such a fun mom!
Post a Comment