Monday, May 4, 2009

Don't go again :-(

Daddy came home last night!!!
Papi regreso anoche!!!



But this morning after breakfast.... he had to go school....some of us were sad but understood...some others triple the amount of kisses and hugs, and some others....
Pero esta maƱana despues de desayunar...era hora de ir a la escuela...unos se pusieron tristes pero entendieron...otros aumentaron la cantidad de besos y abrazos, y otros...Blocked the door for him!
Bloquearon la puerta!
and just in case that wasn't strong enough to keep him in... she worked some tears too.
y por si a las moscas eso no fue suficiente...echaron unas lagrimitas.

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, that's heartbreaking!!!

I went to EFY when I was 15, my little sister Amanda was 2-3 years old. When I got back after being gone for a week, she didn't let go of me for days, and then for YEARS after, I wasn't allowed to leave the house without telling her where I was going and exactly when I'd be back. Kids are so cute!

Jen said...

She IS good! Her poor daddy...

Cailean said...

That just breaks your heart. Will Dave have to travel as much once you're in S.A.?

Markell said...

I hear you. I have a feeling we're going to go through some of that. :(

LizzyP said...

I bet dads just love that. It breaks our hearts and they just smile and feel loved. I guess that's the way it should be.

Melissa said...

How awful! I'm sorry little Victoria is having such a hard time. :(

keri said...

So the real question is whether or not it worked? Or at least delayed daddy a few more minutes. Also, Belky, I do have book recommendations, but I don't know the titles off the top of my head. I will get to you ASAP.

Momma Twitch said...

Awwww!!! She's so adorable!

Melanie said...

She is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys soon. Love you.

Linda said...

At least she has good taste in men! Is her daddy back yet? love you!