Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Double duty.

I was able to watch the twins a couple of times last week and let me tell you, they FOOLED me big time!
La semana pasada me toco cuidar a las morochas y dejenme decirles las sinverguenzas me tomaron el pelo!!

You see this cute face? Ohh I kissed her for at least 5 minutes,or less she got mad :-(
Miren esa carita!! Le di besitos como por 5 minutos, o menos poque se molesto :-(

See! Nani tried too.
Ven, Nani tambien intento!

Miss Ruby, so peaceful.
Miss Ruby, angelito.

At the end they were both asleep. Now, that was during the day, when I watched them in the evening...well there is a reason why there are not pictures, need to say no more.
A la final las dos se quedaron dormiditas como dos angelitos. Pero durante el dia, la otra vez cuando las cuide en la noche, bueno... explica el que no tenga fotos, y ano digo mas!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Haha!

LizzyP said...

I know how that goes. Sometimes people offer to babysit our twins and my first thought is always "I dare you." That evening period is especially tricky.

Cailean said...

There are few brave and wonderful souls such as you to take that on! But how could you turn it down - so cute!!! Double "doody" would be a good title too :)

Melanie said...

cute...they are preparing you! YOu might have twins someday of your own.

Ashley said...

Awww...how sweet!