Saturday, November 29, 2008

One last one

When Elena was 4 months old my mom came to visit.
We took her to the Seattle Center to play with the fountain and it was a blast. We thought we had lost these videos about a two years ago. Today while packing we found them.
I had to share.
We'll miss you all.
Caramel Pecan Pumpkin Cheesecake. Thanks Pioneer Woman
Our dessert for Thanksgiving, we don't like pumpkin pie.Elena's creation. a T out of P&J sandwich.
Butterscotch brownie. YUM!

3 comments:

Cailean said...

Amazing!!! Both the videos and the desserts. Wow! Am I seeing right that the cheesecake was so delicious that the pie server committed suicide? I love the video of your mom - too funny! Be safe and have fun and Feliz Navidad!

Jeanne Lewis said...

Yummy wish I was there:)

Monica Hill said...

I loved the international fountain. I love finding treasures while packing. Good luck