We had our Stake Conference today. As we drove in front of the Stake Center we notice a bunch of people with signs protesting in regard of Proposition 8.
Right as we drove by them they shook their signs and yelled some things.
Elena saw them and said
"Look, they are waiving at us! aren't they so nice?
10 comments:
I love the innocence of children. Elena is such a sweetheart! I'm so sad I won't be seeing you this week, but I'll be thinking about you and feeling so jealous of Scott. Tyler says to say Hi to Elena!
WOW!
If only we could all be like that sometimes. :)
That was crazy. She is so sweet to see it that way. Our kids were oblivious! Go to KOMO TV news online and there's an article there with pictures!
So sweet! Too bad you got protests -- I can't believe they were protesting a CA prop in Seattle. Kind of crazy!
That is crazy about the protest! But so sweet of Elana!
That makes me laugh too hard. Ah, the ironies of life.
That very innocence of children is why we love having them around. They give us hope for the future.
I know I should be more child like. Elena is a great example to me. Plus, I wish I was half as cute as that girl! She's gorgeous!!
That is funny Belky. I can't believe people were protesting at the stake center, a little bit wierd and scary I bet.
Post a Comment