Monday, November 3, 2008

I know it's over but I promised! Yo se que se acabo pero lo habia prometido!

First of all. I wanted to pass along a huge Thanks from Elena. I read to her all of your comments from her Birthday and she said "Oh thank you! I love all my friends so much!"

So, here they are! I know they could have been better but I was not feeling so great that day. Dave makes the BEST vampire out there!
And NO, we are NOT inspire by Twilight!
Antes que nada queria pasar un mensaje de mi nena. Le lei todos las felicitaciones que ustedes le escribieron y me dijo "Oh, gracias! yo quiero mucho a mis amigos!"
Bueno aqui estan las tan esperadas fotos! Yo se que no salieron muy bien pero es que no me estaba sientiendo tan bien.
David es el mejor vampiro! y
No! no fuimos inspirados por Twilight!

9 comments:

Momma Twitch said...

YOu guys are AWESOME vampires! I love it! :)

Hillary said...

Great costumes! You look fabulous! And a happy belated b-day to Elena! I absolutely LOVE the cake pops idea. How did you come up with it?

Kariann said...

Awesome costumes!! What a cute/scary vampire couple! haha

Cheryl said...

Were the girls afraid to have you for parents? David doesn't even look like himself! I think you guys did a fantastic job!

Cailean said...

I don't even recognize David! Was this before you went to Trunk or Treat or after you came home? Wow, great job!

Lindsey said...

Awesome costumes! You guys look amazing. You are so much fun.

Melanie said...

Kylie's exact words were: "oh, that is cool." Um, wow. Awesome.

Linda said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Did you win any contests? You should have :) love you!

Andrew said...

I'm not going to speculate on any deeper significance, but you're right.... he does make a remarkably good vampire! ;o)