Friday, November 21, 2008

Megan her friend / Megan su amiga

A few months ago, while at Sam's Club we found out that Elena was holding "Megan's hand" and that Megan was always with her. I questioned her about this new friend of hers and she told me that it was Megan from "Megan and Weston" (David's little sister)

After her birthday she was playing with some new toys when she found "Megan"

Unos meses atras, mientras estabamos de compras, me entere que Elena le estaba agarrando la mano a "Megan" y que Megan siempre estaba con ella. Cuando le pregunte me dijo que era su tia la hermanita menor de David.

Despues de su cumpleaños mientras jugaba con unos muñequitos nuevos, ella encontro a "Megan"
This is "Weston" / Aqui esta Weston (el esposo de Megan)This is Grandpa. / Su abuelo.
Screwdriver! (He has a sword and to her it looks like a scredriver) / Destornillador (el tiene una espada pero a ella le parece un destornillador.
One day she told me that she was giving "Megan a bath". A few hours later she told me "Oh no, mami, I left Megan all naked in the bath tube all day long!!!"

Un dia me dijo que iba a bañar a "Megan". Despues de unas horas me dijo "Oh NO, mami deje a Megan desnuda en la bañera todo el dia!!"

9 comments:

Kariann said...

hahaha!! She is so funny!! That is so cute!! I love the last quote from her! I left her naked all night long! lol!!

Jennifer said...

Awe...that's so cute!

Jasmine said...

So cute! I think it's awesome she named her people after her family.

Becky said...

I wonder how Megan feels being married to a duck (or a penguin or whatever it is - sorry I can't tell)!

Cailean said...

What a cute mind she has! Thanks - I needed to read this after a loooooong week/Saturday.

Melissa said...

You are so funny! That's a good idea about Friday morning--I think I'll do it!

Meg said...

I am so cute! Wow! And don't worry Mom, I think I really like my Penguin Husband. :)

Jeanne Lewis said...

Funny! I love how kids name EVERYTHING:)

Grant said...

AAAAAAh!!!!!! Dave-head and belky-cita. Bloggin' it up! So glad to have your blog. You family is so dang cute. I can't wait until our little girl is born so we can be like you. So adorable.

Though, I still believe it's bad netiquette to play music on your blog. Unsolicited!

Hope things are going so well for you guys. They sure look like they are. :)

best wishes from Grant and Ashley.