Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TAGGED!

I thought this was a fun one!
4 Random things I love about my husband.

1.-His legs, his very define running legs. (hehehe, sorry )
2.-His sense of humor in Spanish.
3.-His fingers, they look so strong for just fingers ( I think I'm blushing!)
4.-He brings me flowers when I'm so mean :-(

4 Jobs I've had

1.-Nanny.
2.-Baker at the Cannon Center.
3.-Teacher at a Day care.
4.-School supplies sales person.

4 Movies I've watched more than once.

1.-City of Angels.
2.-The teenage ninja Turtles.
3.-Arsenic and old Lace.
4.Lilo and Stitch.

4 TV shows I watch

1.-Dancing with the Stars
2.-The Unit
3.-Rachel Ray
4.-Without a Trace.

4 Places I've been

1.-Machu Pichu
2.-Nassau
3.-Manhattan
4.-Victoria (Canada)

4 Favorite Foods

1.-Chocolate
2.-Chicken
3.-Rice
4.-Cheesecake!

4 places I would like to visit.

1.-China.
2.-Spain.
3.-My old high school
4.-Disney World!!!

4 Things I look forward in this coming year.

1.-Maybe living in another country.
2.-Victoria talking.
3.-Living somewhere where we can go for walks without being ran over.
4.-Dave's graduation.

4 people I tag
Amy,Kori, Melissa and Katy.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

What's this about living in another country?

Jennifer said...

I love Arsenic and Old Lace! My goal in life is to be just like those old ladies. Except for the killing part, of course.

Kariann said...

Why do you almost get run over when you go for walks? lol Cute tag, I loved it!!

Melissa said...

Peanut Butter Solution is a movie about this kid who sees a couple ghosts then his hair starts growing really fast. There is this weird guy who kidnaps the boy for his hair (it makes magical paintbrushes), and the rest I have blanked about. I am not sure I have ever been able to watch the whole movie. It is too disturbing!

Cailean said...

Oh my word WHO is talking about the Peanut Butter Solution and WHY WHY WHY!! I had blacked that movie out of my brain because it seriously ruined my childhood. Why it was a kids' movie I have no idea. AHHHHHHH!!!!!

Linda said...

Are you sure your 4 favorite foods aren't Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, and chocolate! And can you believe it - Graduation is really going to happen!!!!!! YEA! and CONGRATULATIONS!