Sunday, November 16, 2008

Oops!

Today Dave woke up really sick and stayed home with Victoria while I took Elena with me to church.
When I got back Dave told me...

"I was half asleep and I changed her messy diaper. I went to the bathroom right after and when I came out I found her playing with the toilet in Elena's bathroom. I said very loudly "NO!" and she looked scared and then she peed her pants!"

Of course he could tell because he forgot to put a diaper on her after he changed her!

Maybe you won't find it as funny as I did :-)

Hoy David se desperto enfermo y se quedo en la casa con Victoria mientras Elenita y yo nos fuimos a la capilla.
Cuando regrese David me dijo...

"Estaba entre dormido cuando le cambie el pañal. Me fui al baño y cuando sali la encontre jugando con la poceta en el otro baño. Le dije bien alto "NO!" y se asusto tanto que se hizo en los pantalones."
Claro que el se dio cuenta porque se lo olvido ponerle otro pañal!

15 comments:

Jen said...

That is funny Poor Dave, but thanks for giving me a laugh

Melissa said...

That is hilarious!
I don't know when Edward and I are ever going to meet. I am too busy for the next week. Maybe sometime next week during Thanksgiving break! I can't wait!! And I am jealous you will meet him before me!

Kariann said...

That is super funny!! Poor Dave! But thanks for the laugh, I thought it was very funny! :)

Jennifer said...

Hahaha...poor Dave? Poor Victoria!!!

Cailean said...

Maybe if you'll have a potty-trained Victoria soon! I hope he is feeling better soon :( Was it all the chili the night before?

Amy said...

okay, knowing Dave the way I do, I'm sorry to say, I'm really not surprised. Thanks for the laugh! And can I see the picture of Scott playing "pretty pretty princess"? I know he said that you couldn't post it on your blog,but could you email it to me? Love you!

Nathan and Raya said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Nathan and I had a good laugh from that one!
hope he feels better quick!

Cheryl said...

Actually, I laughed so hard I almost cried!

Cheryl said...

Oh, and can I see the picture of Scott too?!

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew said...

*almost falls off his chair laughing*

I'll back you up, Dave! There's no telling what insanity you might commit when you're exhausted! :o)

(note the deleted comment before... sleep depravation made me miss a really stupid typo. See!?!?)

cherlyn and family said...

She so cute and what a funny story.

keri said...

Don't worry Dave. I have heard similar stories about tired fathers. Funny though, I haven't heard one about a tired mom! Just goes to show you girls really are better than boys.

The Hanchetts said...

I found that really funny!!!

Ricki said...

That was so great! I wonder if Levi pees his pants when I turn into Disciplinarian Mom???