Thursday, November 27, 2008

8 TAG!

Kariann tagged me :-) I feel so special.
Before I start I want to say two things.
1.-Grant I got rid of my music just for you! The truth is I only put it when it fits with a post but I was too excited to find one of my favorite singers there (not many Spanish singers in those sites), It is gone though.
2.- This will be the last post of the year since we are leaving Sunday. To all of you Merry Christmas, Happy New year and I gotta be honest, I won't miss you :-)

Gaitas, arepas, maltas, here we come!!!!


8 T.V. shows that I like to watch......
1. Lost ( I had no idea how much I would be addicted to this show)
2. Bill Cosby
3. Dancing with the Stars. (I'm sad it's over )
4. Rachel Ray
5. Without a trace
6. Ace of cakes (if I had cable)
7. Emeril live (if a had cable)
8. Numbers

8 things that happened yesterday.......
1. Made Caramel Pecan pumpkin cheesecake
2. Made rolls
3. Got my WIC checks
4. Took a nap
5. Was saved by Jasmine
6. Said good bye to Robert and Camille.
7. watched Lost with Dave until past midnight
8.Played with cutest little girls in town

8 favorite places to eat...
1. Olive Garden
2. PF Changs
3. Cutter's
4. MIL's home
5. Mi Ranchito
6. Uncle Gary's home
7. Grandma Jensen's (you never know what you'll eat )
8. Red Robin

8 things I am looking forward to......
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Dacing all night long
4. Hallacas, Pan de jamon.
5. Gaitas
6. Seeing my high school friends
7. Angel Falls
8. Having David see all of my favorite places growing up.

8 things on my wish list......
1. A house
2. New Clothes
3. Shoes
4. Shoes
5. Black Mac book (I know they are all gone now)
6. Bike
7 .In line Skates
8. Black and white Mini


8 people that I tag.......

Umm How about you!

Love you all, See ya later

3 comments:

Cailean said...

How will life be without you guys for a month! I guess we'll see - a preview of when you move. I'm so excited to hear about your adventures! And goodbye to Robert and Camille? I didn't think they were out of town? Anyway, LOST we must discuss now that you're addicted! Have fun!!

Kariann said...

Have a VERY Merry Christmas!!! :)

Larissa said...

Leaving? Have a good trip, and Merry Christmas! ooo, caramel pecan pumpkin cheesecake - sounds so yummy!