Aren't those funny!!! Nathan found them online somewhere a few months ago and we have considered getting one or two. :)
Thanks for sharing, Belky. Those are great!
Those are hillarious! I'm e-mailing the inspiration (engineer) one to my dad. Thanks!
The one about "Strife" is my favorite. And such a funny story about Dave and the diaper! Hope he's feeling better.
so funny! I loved the engineer one too. But the persistence one got me the most- ha ha!
Those are really funny!! They totally made my day!
Those are great! Gave me a good chuckle...but the story about Dave and Victoria made me laugh so hard I had a hard time relaying the story to Jared! So funny!
Love them!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Aren't those funny!!! Nathan found them online somewhere a few months ago and we have considered getting one or two. :)
Thanks for sharing, Belky. Those are great!
Those are hillarious! I'm e-mailing the inspiration (engineer) one to my dad. Thanks!
The one about "Strife" is my favorite. And such a funny story about Dave and the diaper! Hope he's feeling better.
so funny! I loved the engineer one too. But the persistence one got me the most- ha ha!
Those are really funny!! They totally made my day!
Those are great! Gave me a good chuckle...but the story about Dave and Victoria made me laugh so hard I had a hard time relaying the story to Jared! So funny!
Love them!
Post a Comment