Miss Elena Kay has been looking forward to her birthday ever since she knew it was going to be at KAUST, and even though she had her hard moments in which she wanted a party with Robert, Camille, Julia, Elijah, Elizabeth, Mr. and Siah only and was very sad about it, she was also excited to celebrate with her new friends.



I could have posted a picture of "Princess Elena Cinderella Salmonella" but those will come with the birthday party post.
I want to say that Elena is more than a blessing to our family and we love watching her grow up and be the silly loving girl she is, here I want to list a few of the things that make her "Elena"
- She is so loving; she gives kisses and hugs all the time but mostly when she notices you are sad.
-She is FUNNY, just on her birthday while talking on the phone to grandpa he was finally saying good bye and she replied "WHAT? what do you mean good bye?!! I still want to talk to you!!!"
-She is one smart kid, not only is she reading small words and doing some very simple adding (Thanks to Kylie btw) but she also knows some of the major streets in Jeddah and can tell when we are lost!
-She is so crazy sometimes, she decides out of the blue to be so silly and makes herself laugh so hard that tears come out of her eyes.
-She is Miss indenpendence! she wants us to take her to the entrance of her school and let her walk in all by herself, we let her do that but, her "better idea" is for her to go by herself riding her bike!!
-She wants to be a mom! when I asked her why she said, "because you are a mom!"
-She loves, absolutely ADORES her dad and asks him to marry her over and over again.
-When she is hurt she asks Jesus to help her feel better and when the pain is gone she says "oh I know I feel better because Heavenly Father loves me and helped me feel better"
-She also dislikes like no one long trips and loves to say "It's taking a long time and I don't want it to take a long time!"
-She is having a really hard time loosing, it makes me smile to see her trying to agree with me when I explain that "we don't have to win everytime" and "that others need to win too"
-Her concentrated face is the same as her father's.
-She promised me that when she grows up, she will come and visit me, and cuddle with me on my bed.
I love you Nani, Happy Birthday!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Elena!
Happy Birthday Elena - I miss you tons!!!!
What a sweet girl! I'll never forget her crying on her last Sunday in Primary. A sensitive soul, just like her mommy! Happy Birthday!
Oh I love what you wrote here. Belky- you are such a wonderful mother. Tell Elena that we wish her a happy birthday and love her very much!
I thought about Elena all day on Sunday and was wishing we were there for what I assumed would be an amazing party (and cake!). Happy Birthday, Elena! C-mas in NY or UT? Definitely not Utah, but I wonder how far NY is...
We were thinking about Elena on her birthday (even though I'm slow at posting here--sorry!).
She's such a cutie!
Love the Halloween costumes! You are so creative!
Post a Comment