Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween!!!!

Even though we live in a place were this holiday is not really celebrated, one brave mom had a desire to celebrate and we had an awesome Halloween!

Our shipment hasn't come, so we really had to improvise on the costumes, but with cute super excited girls,I think we did just fine.
Meet "Mariposa" she got the idea from a Barbie movie. She was SO excited to wear lipstick and eyeshadow.
She wanted so bad to be a kitty cat. That little black jumper was mine, my mom brought last time we saw her. I made the ears with costruction paper and you can't see it but her tail is one of David's black sock ;-)
The pumpkin sign at the door let the kids know they could trick or treat there, since not every one celebrates.
BAD kitty!
MAD Mariposa.
Happy Halloween everyone!

8 comments:

Linda said...

Is it a ghost? I can't see it!

Larissa said...

They look so cute!

Melanie said...

How adorable, Belky! That is so much fun. You are such a great mom.

Linda said...

Even when they are mad and sad, they couldn't be cuter!!! Mariposa is GORGEOUS-SMORGEOUS and kitty cat looks PURR-TY PERFECT!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN and LOVE YOU!

Meg said...

I love the creativity! I'm so glad you got to celebrate!

Laura and crew said...

Cute stuff! I wish I had your make up talents...mine is limited to mascara and blush which is just not very exciting. Are there a lot of Americans you can celebrate with there?

Lindsey said...

Great costumes! I love Halloween! I'm so glad you were able to dress up and have fun. Elena looks beautiful with her fancy makeup and that little kitty is too cute!

Momma Twitch said...

CUTE!!