Monday, November 23, 2009

One of the blessigns from being a mother.

A few days ago I spent all night sick in the bathroom. When David tried to wake me up I told him what happened and he got ready and took Elena to school.
When she came back she brought me this...
She asked her teacher for help, she wanted to make me a card to help me feel better.
Look at those lower case letters!!! I didn't know she could do them so well, since at home she refuses to make them.
In case you can't read it, it says "Dear Mommy I hope you feel better! (heart) Elena"

Ohh I'm still walking on clouds! I love being a Mom :-)

4 comments:

Momma J said...

How sweet! I too hope you are feeling much better!

Cailean said...

What a special moment for you :)

Ricki said...

Feel better! We just got sick over here and I'm feeling really bleh... and you know what my child did for me? Threw tantrum after tantrum all morning. Sweet.

Cheryl said...

So precious!

Are you feeling better?

And any tips on how to paint just the tips of the pine cones? I was thinking the same thing, but not sure how to do it.