Saturday, November 14, 2009

While Kyle was here...

First of all, I need to ask you all a HUGE favor. How do you manage to post in under ten minutes? Because I take SO long and now I am so behind :-(
Kyle happened to be here for Elena's birthday and he was the only one that took a picture of her with her brand new bike!! It is SO perfect, it has a bell, a basket, and a little trunk, oh and best of all it is PINK! (for her that is)
We took Kyle to the Souk in Al-Balad, he was very impressed! he got a Thobe and a pretty dress for Kristin.
On Thursday, our Saturday, we took him to a restaurant where you choose your fish and then they cook it for you. This one I'll call "THE BEFORE"
"THE MIDDLE"
"THE AFTER"
Oh, it was such a happy ending!
We also took him to Silver Sands to do some snorkeling, Our very salty family.
This poor guy! I found him and he looked so pretty I washed him and was planning on taking him home (back when I thought he was only a pretty shinny shell) anyway I saw these black little things that looked just like sand, I tried to wash them off a couple of times. When I thought they were gone, they would just re-appear!! then Kyle told me he was ALIVE!!!
click on the picture and find his eyes, they are very clean now!

2 comments:

Kariann said...

You guys look like you are having such an amazing time there!!!I LOVE seeing all the pictures...behind on posts or not, just keep em coming!! :)

Anonymous said...

YIKES!!! Whose hand is he in?

We love snorkeling - make sure we do a lot of than when we come visit some day.

love you