The day was finally here! but she woke up sick :-( so we postponed her party for the next day.
The 4 Princesses were decorating their crowns.
They also danced and twirl but I had lost my camera that day, so I have no pictures of that part or of the "Put the Jewel on the crown" game, for which I wished I had a video camera!
The 4 Princesses were decorating their crowns.They also danced and twirl but I had lost my camera that day, so I have no pictures of that part or of the "Put the Jewel on the crown" game, for which I wished I had a video camera!
Now that all 5 are together we moved on to the Dinning Hall to participate of some royal food like, pizza, grapes and apples!
I didn't get a chance to make a cake this year but they all got to decorate their cupcakes after we all sang Happy Birthday.
There were some red, yellow and white ones that the girls took with them. Notice the one in the middle...
Miss Elena did it ALL by herself! she traced the pattern, cut it and glued it together. That was the best part of it all, we were able to make everything together, she drew the crown and the jewels for one of the games, she helped bake the cupcakes, she helped me make the invitations (which I forgot to take pictures but they were a scroll of paper and tied with a ribbon)We had a great time! she was so happy to be able to have Kyle here too and at the end of the night she danced with her Prince (daddy) "So this is love" then she ran upstairs living a slipper behind!
Happy Birthday Princess!




9 comments:
Yeay, birthdays! What a fun party! I think you deserve some serious Cool Mommy points for this one.
What a great party! Sounds like so much fun. Happy Birthday Princess!
Wow, you really had a party! I bet you love the girly stuff. It is wonderful to see how your family is growing also. I can't believe what a big girl Elena is!! As for her dress, I would be excited to wear it too. :)
Hooray! I'm so happy the shoe pattern worked for somebody! I love it! Esther says the party looks REALLY fun and Elena is gorgeous. I agree.
Such a fun party! I bet it's the talk of the town there at KAUST. Happy Birthday to Elena!
I knew Eleni and I were going to be sad to miss Elena's party... cake or no cake! You're such a party phenom!
So, so cute. Could you send me that pattern? That would be so fun for natty's birthday this coming year.
Looks like such a fun party. And what a pretty princess Elena makes. Give a birthday hug from Keri. And tell her I LOVED her dress.
You are the ultimate party momma! Looks like a very fun royal ball. I love the shot of your little princess enjoying her cake. Tell Elena I love her hair and her gown and I miss being a princess with her!
Post a Comment