Last Wednesday was so sunny and pretty that I drove from Preschool to Dave's school. I was determined to see the cherry trees on Campus and to enjoy sometime with "Jefe"

She was determined to go over the fence!

But her sister, aka future football player, tackled her.

But there is nothing that can stop the little one.

Almost nothing.

The three reasons of my life and daily cooking.

Big world, little people.

The girls.

What?! I gotta fight for some attention, the other two are way too cute!

Can you see her peeking?

Each of the girls brought me something, can you guess who owns each pile?

Daddy, let me tell you something?...

They won't tell me :-(

My tree huger.

Look at them, what a great pair!
Life is good :-)
8 comments:
Awwe! I wish we coulda gone up there and seen you guys! Maybe next time before you leave and go far far away. :)
I want to transplant that BEA-U-TI-FUL tree from the UW campus to my yard...do you think that'd be a problem?
Seriously cute photos girl!!
What a wonderful bunch of pictures, Dave and Elena in the tree together is too cute!
But what is totally funny, is that as you and i were just chatting back and forth I was editing pictures of Marin rolling down a hill and then hugging a tree at the park. Ha ha ha!
Wow, so pretty! I think we better go down there, too. Great pictures.
Always was my favorite time of year as a student. Looks like you guys had fun! Beautifully framed photos!
Love the pictures. You guys are so cute.
I agree - FANTASTIC fotos! love you!
Post a Comment