Monday, April 13, 2009

Gasworks Park.

On Sunday the 5th of April was the last session of General Conference. What a treat, truly inspiring loving and just what we need to get going for 6 months :-)

After Conference the day was so sunny and beautiful, we couldn't resist it so we took ourselves to Gasworks Park to have a little family time and to walk around (Dave has been out of town a lot ) we needed some Daddy time.Getting some rocks
I hope is a Sunday activity :-)
She can give great kisses :-)
This little fellow was so cute!!!
and not smart at all!! he kept coming for rocks :-(
She decide it to stick her tongue out at them.
Elena HAD to pick those little flowers. I had tons of them in my pocket. Of course her little sister had to do the same.
The girls and the Space needle.
Daddy and Victoria being all mushy.
Daddy and his girls.
At the top of the hill at the park there is a Sun Dial!! it is very pretty and Elena had a blast jumping over the little puddles.
The silly gooses.
Nothing can stop this one!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Belky - I've told you before but you really do have the cutest little girls in the world! I miss them!!

Cailean said...

And look at all the sun-deprived Seattleites out there with you! Wonderful photos - my favorite is Victoria with her Daddy, so cute! That park is where we got engaged (on July 4th) so very special. Sigh :) It's been forever since we've talked! We need to!!!

Momma Twitch said...

I think it's a perfect Sunday activity! :)

Melanie said...

cute cute cute. We love you guys!

Kariann said...

Your girls are so so so cute!! What a fun day at the park!! When are you coming to visit Utah???

Lindsey said...

Wasn't that a beautiful day. I'm glad you got out to enjoy it. I hope there are many more coming. It was such a teaser. Cute pictures of your adorable girls.