On the second day of that wonderful sunny week we had, sometime ago. I got the courage to open our new Sandbox. Yes, I bought it, yes it was a great deal, yes the girls will have a blast, yes, yes, yes BUT! I do NOT like the mess it makes. So far I haven't come up with the best way to make it so there isn't sand inside the apartment. I will figure it out though, meanwhile I have a vacuum right there when they come in :-)
My Nana wanna, having the time of her life!
(BTW notice the bags of sand, I told "someone" we only needed one, maybe two but he and him and his mathematical skills determined we needed 4) Sand anyone?
She doesn't like it as much but I am sure it has to do with the fact that I don't let her eat it.
The twins came over to play too....or sleep :-(
My Nana wanna, having the time of her life!(BTW notice the bags of sand, I told "someone" we only needed one, maybe two but he and him and his mathematical skills determined we needed 4) Sand anyone?
She doesn't like it as much but I am sure it has to do with the fact that I don't let her eat it.
The twins came over to play too....or sleep :-(



11 comments:
What fun for your kids! I read somewhere that kids learn more from playing and getting messy than anything else so I'm glad they are enjoying it! They probably don't want to ever come inside! How funny you'd buy a sandbox right before moving!
What messy fun!! :) Sand is the absolute best to play in!! Good luck finding a solution of keeping it out of the house!
Looks like fun, but the sand would drive me crazy!
Two quick things...
1. That's going to be fun to move with. :)
2. Baby powder instantly removes sand..so...take the baby powder and sprinkle it on their feet before they come in the house and it will get it off....and they have nice smelling feet.
love you.
Oh I should have explained that!!!
One of the reasons why I bought it was because it comes apart and stores in a little box, it even has a cover. To put it together you have to snap the pieces together so it will be easy to transport. I am not taking the sand, but I think I will find some there, what do you think?
It also helps a lot with clean up if the sand is slightly damp instead of completely dry. I'm sure you'll find plenty of sand there. :)
Looks like you're just getting the girls ready for their future environment in Saudi Arabia. Looks like SOOOOOOOOO much FUN!!!! We'll all want to play in the sand at the family reunion. Hope it's on the agenda. love you!
Yea for a big mess! Looks like fun. I grew up with a huge sandbox in our backyard in Texas. My brothers and I played for hours there. Good luck keeping the sand in the box! Have fun Elena and Victoria!
That does look like a lot of fun.
(Can "someone" return the extra bags of sand. That's what we try to do when we get too much of something.)
I can just see you at the door with the vacuum "patting them down" for sand. You're such a cute mamÃ! Your girls are very lucky.
Good luck!!!!!!
Your kids are enjoing it!!
only.I see your face of happy
so much fun, I want playind with
that kids.
You are the best.....congratulation.
the chochita.
Post a Comment