I could not have done it without mom (David's mom, mine was unreachable) Anyway, they turned out ok (in my opinion) I made a few mistakes and the sad part is that Elena's was the first one I made so hers suffered the most. I had a pattern for the top part of the dress but not the bottom because I got the idea from a window at Macy's. They still need the ribbons at the waist, I will do it,eventually...
My Nani was so HAPPY, she told me "this is the most beautiful dress ever!" (Her favorite color is purple, and she loved the flowers)
Victoria didn't appreciate the length of her dress (I measure wrong, so it was a bit too long) She wanted to take it off right away.For Easter dinner we went to the Bradshaws, they have a traditional meal and in fear of me messing it up, they assigned me a salad and I played with some Strawberries.
Camille's Easter basket tradition. It is really chocolate cake, but it had worms and dirt!!!The gummy kind!!! you guys...
This is the sweetest thing. Miss Ruby was kind of grumpy and Elena took the task of calming her down seriously. She wanted to hold her and she would sing I am a child of God until she calmed down. Isn't that just heart breaking??
The feast!Lam Kabobs! sweet potaoes, mash potatoes with cream cheese, (mom stop counting the calories) straberry salad, rolls and yummy punch.
I have to say Robert made those Kabobs DELISH! they were so tender and flavorful, yum!
After dinner it was time for a little Egg hunt (mostly because everyone over ate and could not move, they needed the exercise)



My sweet Elena, she was so happy with this little notebook, that was all I got for her, no Easter basket, no candy (well, three little eggs) and no toys, just the pink notebook. She carries it around and shows it to every one that talks to her, she writes notes to daddy, grandma and grandpa in it and draws pictures for her sister at the grocery store.I lover her little heart full of simple things.


8 comments:
I didn't know you made their dresses! I thought they looked so cute on Sunday, it reminded me of all my flowery Easter dresses growing up. Good job Belky, I'm so impressed! I can't wait to sew baby girl clothes, never been motivated to make boy clothes. :)
Way to go, Belky! Super cute.
The dresses are absolutely adorable. I'm impressed you made them AND you made part of it without a pattern. That takes guts and you pulled it off amazingly! Happy Easter!
Kudos to you for making the girls' Easter dresses! They look great! I can't sew a thing...I am very impressed.
Looks like a very creative Easter! The dresses are adorable and the sleeves are amazing (always been the hardest part for me)! I love the strawberries. Remember how you used to make fun of me for doing stuff like that! Hahahahaha you've come to the dark side!
The dresses turned out to be almost as adorable as Elena & Victoria! :) Dad enjoyed seeing your handiwork too.
And I can't believe you like the taste of lamb - I don't! Looks like fun - You'll have to have another egg hunt with the twins next year somehow. Wouldn't that be fun?!
love you!
Looks like a wonderful Easter! The dresses turned out great! I am so impressed. Love the creative strawberries.
the dresses are SO cute! I've seen that idea somewhere and I loved it!! You did such a great job!!
Such cute girls!
Post a Comment