Tuesday, September 2, 2008

249 Happy Days! 249 Días felíces!

249 days with a sweet little angel called Victoria, we are so happy to have you with us!
249 días con una angelita llamada Victoria. Estamos tan feliz de tenerte con nosotros!

New born and 1 week old.
Recien nacida y una semana
2&3 months old.
2&3 meses.
4, 5 & 6 months old.
4,5 & 6 meses.
7 & 8 months.
7 & 8 meses

We love you Chub chubs!
Te queremos muchototottote gordita!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Cailean said...

Wow 249 days already? Ah, it seems like just 185 days ago she was born...:) She is SUCH a cutie. I love all her dark hair and big eyes and perpetual smile!

Jen said...

Has she really been around that long already?! I guess I really have been gone a long time! Miss you and I wish I could hold her and squeeze those chubby little legs!

Timme Times said...

I just love your little girls! Thanks for letting me hold Victoria in RS. She is a doll.

Momma J said...

What a cutie! They grow up way too fast!

Jared and Jennifer said...

It's crazy how fast they grow! She is so cute. Elena and Valerie will have to teach her the fine art of eating ALL of Nana's raspberries right off the vine one of these summers.

cherlyn and family said...

your kids are so cute.

Cheryl said...

STOP growing up without me, Chub Chubs! She's such a cutie! I miss you guys!