(Para Español vete hasta abajo)
Today started as a very nice day. Dave let me sleep in a little, I made raspberry muffins from scratch (super yummy BTW), cleaned both bathrooms and headed out the door at the planned time. Our stops were Target, Library and Safeway, the first two were very small stops.
At the Target parking lot I made Chub chubs her bottle and handed it to her, she can't do it by herself yet but, I thought she could try it until we make it to the Library; and then while Elena looks at books I can feed her. The library is only 5 minutes away and when we get there....
Scene 1
Silver car (ours) enters the parking lot and sees two spots open, silver car chooses the one on the right.
As Silver pulls in the owner of the car park next to the empty spot comes and opens the door. Silver stops and waits for the man to go in the car. The man decides to just close the door close to him standing to give me more room. Silver wants to pull in but the man is really big and there is no way it can be done.
Scene 2
-Lexus (enemy car) honks at silver because she wants in and does not want to wait. Silver pulls in the spot and goes over the other spot to make room for the man to open his door and go inside his car.
-Impatient Lexus decides to pull in next to Silver. OH wait!! THERE IS NO ROOM!
-Silver is trying to back up and fix itself now that the man in inside but, Lexus is so in the way. So we wait.....
Scene 3
-Lexus owner comes OUT of Lexus and with a lot of wrinkles between her eyebrows lets me know how upsetting it is to her the fact that she can't tell if Silver is getting out of the parking lot or not.
-Silver's little alien replies very politely " The man had his door open and I want to back up so I can fix myself but I really can't until you move your Lexus"
-Lexus owner says "yeah yeah yeah" as she walks away
-Silver keeps backing out and Lexus honk letting me know she was there. I was trying to let her know she needed to move.
-Silver is finally able to fix herself.
Scene 4
-Lexus parks next to Silver and stares at Silver's little alien very closely. Lexus was worried -Silver's door would make a dent on her doors.
-Little alien opens the door next to Silver where baby #2 is and hears a BUNK!
-Little alien sees baby's bottle fall of the car under Lexus.
-Lexus is still staring!
-Little alien puts baby back in car seat and buckles her.
- Lexus is still staring!
- Little alien answers very loudly kiddo #1 about what I'm doing under the cars. I reply with a "Baby's bottle fell and I'm looking for it. Oh it's right there under that car.
Scene 5
- Little alien goes around Silver to get under Lexus to retrieve bottle.
- Lexus owner goes back in her car and moves herself away from our car.
BAM!!
- Baby bottle is smashed and all the expensive formula it's spilled everywhere. Baby bottle is right under Lexus tire.
- Lexus owner comes out of the car looks at it and walks away.
-Little alien stands there with no bottle and jaw on the ground.
Scene 6
-Little alien is so angry and horrified by the actions of Lexus owner that she gets the baby and kiddo out of the car and runs behind Lexus owner.
-Little alien confronts Lexus owner and asks her to make sure she cleans up the mess because I was NOT going to do it.
-Lexus owner said "why did you put a baby bottle on the ground?"
-Little alien was left with mouth wide open and screaming baby for another 20 minutes until they reached home.
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???
Thanks for listening I just needed to vent. Sorry for the lack of Christ like in my actions I will repent soon.
Bueno aqui les va la historia.
Hoy comenzo mi dia muy bueno, las cosas estaban saliendo como las habia planeado y ahora lo ultimo que tenia que hacer era ir a la tienda donde compro pañales, a la biblioteca y despues al supermercado.
En lo que termine de comprar los pañales y estabamos en el carro la beba empezo a llorar porque queria comer. Le hize el tetero y se lo di, no lo saber tomar solita pero por lo menos la calmo hasta que llegaramos a la biblioteca.
En lo que llegamos veo dos espacios vacios y me voy a meter al mas cercano y justo ahi llega el dueño del carro de al lado y es un gordote Yokusuna y medio se acerca a su carro para que yo me estacione. La verdad estaba tan gordito que todavia estaba atravesado. En ese momento la señora que esta atras de mi carro con su Lexus me toca la corneta. Como esta impaciente ella yo me meto torcida al puesto. La descarada se metio justo a lado pero se dio cuenta que no cabia. Se retrocedio un poquito y despues se paro. La verdad no me puedo mover porque ella esta atras mio. Se amotina la mujer y se baja de su carro y me pregunta que si me voy a ir o no. Yo le explico que esta atravesada y que si se mueve yo me arreglo.
Se movio un poquito y yo me segui moviendo porque la verdad que ella no se iba a mover si yo no la esforzaba. En lo que me muevo ella se estaciona a mi lado y se baja y se me queda mirando. Yo tengo a la beba justo atras mio y me bajo y le abro la puerta para sacarla. La mujer ahi mirandome.
En lo que saco la beba se le cae el tetero y se cae debajo del carro de la bruja!
Para hacer la historia corta. La mujer se sube a su carro y lo mueve porque cree que yo la voy a golpear con el mio y ATROPELLA EL TETERO DE LA BEBA !!!!! eso no es todo. Se baja lo ve y se va como si nada.
Hay!!!!! se me salio lo latino y me le fui a tras. Cuando llego a su reunion la pare y le dije que mas le vale que se valla a limpiar el desastre que hizo porque la verdad yo no lo iba a hacer. La muy sinverguenza me dice, porque pusiste el tetero en el piso del estacionamiento?
Pancha se RESBALO!!!!!
Casi que le doy su tate quieto pero me aguante porque estaba con las bebas.
Lo peor de todo mi nena estubo llorando hambrienta hasta que llegamos a la casa!
Bueno gracias por escuchar y perdonenme por no ser tan amable como Jesucristo, un dia de estos me arrepentire.
9 comments:
That's awful! It makes me mad just reading about it. Sorry you had such a horrible experience. I have all sorts of ideas for the other driver, but none are very christlike. I love reading your blog though. Your kids are adorable, and you are amazing!
Ooooooh!!! How frustrating! You were more Christ like than I woulda been. lol I'd have to say, from the story, you seemed VERY Christ like. :)
Wow....um....I'm speechless. You should move here. I will give you more formula. I love you.
I love how your wrote up the incident, Belky. It almost makes it worth what you went through to read how cleverly you wrote about it! (I did say "almost"). I love you and hope today is much much better :)
OH MY GOODNESS! Lexus would have been beat down had I been there. There might have even been an 'accidental' dent in Lexus's door when she came back out.
Holy smokin' cow! some people are so rude! I think you acted very politely considering the situation. I'd be so mad!
I think what makes me the MOST mad is that she doesn't realize what a wonderful special and beautiful person she was being so mean to!!!
oh!! I am SO sorry! Some people!!!
wow, that was crazy. She has so serious issues if she's acting like that. I would have done more than confront her. Geez, it's a good thing that didn't happen to me. I'm going to be such a bad influence on my kids...oh no.
This is the only think I can say when I hear things like that "people suck".
Post a Comment