Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another of those crazy Cailean's ideas! Otra de esas locas ideas de Cailean

So, I saw Cailean's post of Nathan on Yearbook yourself and I HAD to try it :-)
Bueno, vi el blog the Cailean y no me pude resistir :-)

I should have asked Dave if it was ok with him :-0
Debi de haberle pedido permiso :-0
I never had a Yearbook, so I had to Try it!
I'm taking this to Rebecca next time :-)
Yo nunca tuve uno de esos libros con fotos de cada año asi que tube que intentarlo.
Le voy a enseñar esta foto a Rebbeca cuando me vaya a cortar el pelo:-)

Come on! I know you want to try it. Yearbook yourself
Anda, yo se que quieren intentarlo. Yearbook yourself

9 comments:

Cailean said...

I am laughing so hard that I'm crying! I think you should do some collages of you guys together in similar-era styles. I love the professor look for Dave and the Afro look for you...heck I love them ALL!

Veena said...

I love your post. It's hilarious!!! I think I'll be trying it out myself and for the Than-man too. So good to hear from you--I'll be adding you to my favorite blogs.

Kariann said...

Of course add us to your blog! I can't believe how big your kids are! You have beautiful little girls, and a cute family also! :) I'm excited to see what's going on with your family! I'll be adding you to my blog too!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, I'm about to piddle in my pants! Thanks for the laugh! And I think you two look great in any era!

Jennifer said...

Oh! I want copies of ALL OF THEM! hahaha, that was awesome!

cherlyn and family said...

That is to funny

Jeanne Lewis said...

I love these pictures! There is one you could use for David's professor picture:)

Jennifer said...

I forgot about PF Changs! I'll go sub it or Zupas.

Mercedes said...

Your pictures cracked me up. And you're still stunning, no matter how crazy your yearbook hair is. :P