A week before she got a postcard from her teacher telling her that she needed to bring her favorite stuff animal for circle time.
She chose the dog aunt Kathy gave her when she was 7 months old.
Mi Elenita ya esta llendo al Prescolar. Ha estado tan ansiosa de empezar la escuela que estaba super felíz que el día por fin llegó.
La semana pasada la maestra le mando una tarjeta postal diciendole que tenia que traer su peluche favorito el primer dia de clases.
Ella escojio el perrito que su tia Kathy le regalo cuando tenia 7 meses.

My sweet little girl is growing up so fast. When she came home I asked her about Preschool, she told me that her friend Rose has new shoes and they are so pretty" I hope she learns more next week!Mi nena preciosa esta creciendo tan rapido. Cuando llego le pregunte como le fue y me dijo que su amiguita Rose tiene zapatos nuevos y estan lindisimos! Solo espero que aprenda mas la semana que viene.

6 comments:
I love the grin too! She is so cute! A girl after my own heart! Excited about her friends new shoes! lol How cute it that?! :)
Has there EVER been a cuter little girl!?!?! I just love the little ponytails. What a big girl! Julia starts in about a month.
YAY for preschool!! Don't you just LOVE how excited they get?!
oh my goodness, she is the CUTEST preschooler ever!
Her comments on what she learned in preschool are typical. I have parents come and ask me if we every do anything but sing songs and play at recess. Apparently that is all their children ever report on. *sigh* All my hard work for fun lessons, and all the students remember are the songs. : )
I can't believe that she is old enough for Preschool. I remember you pregnant with her.
Post a Comment