Monday, September 15, 2008

Could it be true? / ¿Puede ser posible?

I think it's just beginners luck!

My dear Venezuelan friend Virginia is having her very first baby and I somehow decided to make these for her. I didn't expect them to turn out so cute! I actually had a plan B (go buy some) in case this was a disaster.
Somehow I think they turned out very cute... I might after all be "crafty"
Yo la verdad creo que es pura suerte de principiantes.

Mi amiga venezolana, Virginia va a tener su primogenita en unas semanas y por alguna razon que no comprendo, decidi hacer estos ganchitos.
Ni me imaginaba que iban a salir tan lindos, yo tenia mi plan B, por si acaso me salian feos pero como que de milagro me salieron lindos....quien sabe a lo mejor despues de todo si tengo talento :-)

7 comments:

Becky said...

Those are totally cute. You did a great job! And how can you say you're not "crafty"? It takes a lot of creative skill to do the cakes and sewing I've seen you do.

Jennifer said...

Those are beautiful! I'll be calling on your services should I ever have a baby.

Cheryl said...

Cute! And I agree with Becky. And I love all the funny Elena stories!

keri said...

They look very professional. I'll keep you in mind for future orders.

Cailean said...

Understatement Alert! You, my dear, are super-crafty! I love those! Maybe Lucy will let me buy one for her from you!

Hillary said...

Totally adorable! And trust me, you have quite a bit of "Martha Stewart" craftiness in you!

Nathan and Raya said...

WOW! Good work! I wish I was crafty. next girl I have, I'll know who to butter up too. =)