Monday, September 8, 2008

GO COUGARS!!!

Dave and I got tickets to the BYU vs UW game.

It was AWESOME!! super intense and full of surprises. I came home with a sore throat :-)
Kind of funny that all the penalty calls were made to BYU but the one that they called on UW apparently made them loose. I guess you had to see the whole game to see how many more points BYU could have score.

I think what made out date more exciting was the drunk UW fan that attacked us with bad words and a bear cup, I was so sure he was going to dump it on my head, good thing he didn't. Oh BTW that was before the game started!

After the game we went and got our girls from Jasmine's place (Thank you so much for watching the girls Jas) and took a little trip to the grocery store. There we were stopped by an older couple and the man was asking us about the game and what we thought about the outcome (we had still our BYU T-shirts on) and then he "Welcomed" us to the Northwest :-) we have been here for 4 years now!

All I can say is...

GOOOO COUGARS!!!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like fun! Before Dan and I got married we went to a BYU/UVA (University of Virginia) game. After the game, some people asked us how we liked it in VA. Yeah, we both grew up here - and have never even been to BYU! (we just went because we were given free tickets!)

Cheryl said...

We're so jealous! But I'm glad you were able to cheer them on to a win. It was scary for a while! LOVE the pics of Elena!
Your story about the Lexus was SO FUNNY! Just the way you told it, not what the Lexus lady did. I'm sorry about the bottle, the formula, and most of all the 20 minutes of screaming baby.

Becky said...

It must have been fun, although nail-biting, to have been in the stadium. We were happy just to be able to listen to the live broadcast over the internet. What an exciting game! This Saturday's should be good as well, and we're hoping there's a greater score difference - in BYU's favor.

Laura and crew said...

I watched the game at home with the kids and am completely jealous you got to go. Chad (crazy BYU fan) went with his boss (crazy UW fan) and had a great time (he saw you guys, too). Doesn't make you happy to be a cougar to go to great games like that?