Monday, September 22, 2008

:-( :-)

Well, it has been one of those days...

-I've been with a tummy ache (due to extra Skittles) and a head ache (due to the same thing) all day long.
-Victoria's top's right, second from the middle tooth broke through yesterday but the other three on top want to join the party and it cause fever and serious grumpiness.
-Victoria does not want to eat due to pain.
-Victoria did not want to nap due to the same thing, but thankfully is down for the night!
-Elena was not happy with cleaning Monday but did great going potty! we were accident free today!!
-Laundry was done but the floor still nasty.
-We had leftovers because I was not even in the kitchen today to make dinner.
-I'm grumpy because I didn't get to mop or clean the bathrooms.

It's ok though there are 3 things that made it all better.

1.- I got tons of hugs from my Dave! (I'm still a little girl)
2.- My dear, super, wonderful, best friends are neighbors are BACK!!!! We don't know who miss Robert and Camille the most, us or the girls :-)


and last but not least.....
My MAMI!!! my very own Mamá will be here tomorrow to make it all better!!!

7 comments:

Momma Twitch said...

Isn't it great having your mommy with you!?! You guys look so much alike. :) Have fun with your mom. :)

Melanie said...

cute picture. love it.

Cailean said...

I love this insight into your life :) And I totally understand the grumpy-because-I-couldn't-clean feeling. I didn't know your Mom was coming! I hope we get to see her!

Jennifer said...

Dave's the funniest guy...you win both the funniest girl AND funniest international!! You're winning! Hahaha.

Laura Oler said...

Love the picture and the post - it definitely sounds familiar! I hope those teeth come in, and have tons of fun with your mom and Camille and Robert(tell them all hello from us).

Kariann said...

Loved your post...isn't life the best? :) Good luck with the teething...that is the worst! :( Have SO much fun with your mom! You guys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute the girls!!! We tried to make Bibi look cute, but her hair is in that weird stage and we don't know what to do with it! lol....