Sunday, October 18, 2009

The celebrity in me :-)

From the last post David wrote we got an anonymous comment in which they mentioned a picture of me and the girls found on Skyscrapercity.com (the link will take you to the page just scroll down a LOT and you will find us)
The funny thing is that my BIL Ryan translated the caption and this is what he said "I just translated the caption below your photo. It says, "One of the researchers at the university with her two children roam within the campus."

Hmmm, ahh, Oops!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The caption is briliant!!!

I'd love to meet you when I move to KAUST next year.
Regards,

Justyna

Meg said...

Oooh, you look HOTTT! :)

Linda said...

I agree with Megan - You and the girls look totally HOT! in every sense of the word! love you

Gunta said...

Thanks for the link. I'm looking at all the youTube videos for a far better idea of what KAUST is all about. I love the idea that they seem to be focusing on renewable (or solar energy stuff.) SA... who would have thunk they'd be looking that far ahead (beyond oil). Good on 'em!!!

Lindsey said...

What are you researching Belky. Princesses and royal ball? Sounds like a good gig to me!
Great paparazzi shot! and I agree with everyone else - you look hot!

David Ketcheson said...

In light of Belky's budding scientific career, I am thinking of retiring so I can stay home and eat bon-bons.