But, I can't deny the pain I'm in. For the first week I cried everyday when the girls were away, the days after I was just in a sad phase. Then Friday came and during the first hour of our meetings, the speakers talked about eternal families and for Sunday school they talked about genealogy.
My heart could not have been more heal after that meeting. All I needed to hear to feel comfort was there. I love Grandma and even though I wasn't there to celebrate her life with everyone else, I will be with her once more to learn and receive her love, it is just, like she would say, "Bye bye for now.

" I've heard it said
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led
To those who help us most to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
But I know I'm who I am today
Because I knew you"
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led
To those who help us most to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
But I know I'm who I am today
Because I knew you"
Ever since I heard this song, I thought of G&G Jensen, they have been an amazing example to me and even though I wasn't lucky enough to know them all my life, there is eternity waiting for us.
Grandma I love you and I miss you terribly, but since you taught me to do good, good I will do. My new goals are,
To be a loving mother,
To be a serving friend,
and I will find those names of family members I didn't know and will tie them to me.
"... Because I knew you, I have been changed for good."
(lyrics from Wicked the musical, For good)
7 comments:
I love that song. So sorry for your loss, you know I had one this week too. Thank goodness we know about the Plan of Salvation and have that knowledge to comfort us in times like these.
I'll keep you in my prayers, my sweet friend.
I am so grateful for the gospel, those lessons you had at church were certainly inspired. I'm grateful you were so blessed. Love you!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Belky. I will print them off to add to the collection of letters from grandchildren. love you!
How beautiful!
I love ya Belky.
I love you Belky. :)
My sincere sympathies on your loss.
Trish
Post a Comment