Sunday, October 4, 2009

First day of school!!!! / Primer dia de clases!!!

She has been waiting for this day since we were in Seattle!!! and it is finally here...

Ella ha esperado por este dia desde que estabamos en Seattle, y por fin esta llego!!!
She was very happy about it, she was just sad that we hadn't left yet. She is also tired, school starts at 7:45a.m.
When she was heading out the door she jumped and said "I am ready for this!" and when she came home she said "I saw a little girl all sad and I asked her, do you want to play with me? and she said no, that she wanted her mommy. I think her mom is too grown up for our school!"

Ella estaba muy emocionada, pero duper impaciente por irse ya. Tambien estaba cansadita porque la escuela empieza a las 7:45a.m.

Cuando estaba saliendo dijo "Yo estoy lista para esto!!" y cuando llego me dijo que vio a una nena llorando y le dijo quieres jugar? y ella le dijo, no yo quiero a mi mami. Yo creo que su mami esta muy mayor para el prescolar!"
The school sent a website before school started with a recipe for playdogh. She went to town! she made a whole family of caterpillars, the short one on the right side is Victoria!

La escuela le mando una pagina en el internet con una receta para hacer plastilina. Bueno pues, se sento como por dos horas y hizo una familia de oruguitas, la mas chiquita en la derecha es Victoria!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, big girl Elena!

And what FUN with the homemade play dough! I love the short caterpillar. :)

Linda said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Elenita! You look very grown up. I'm excited for you to get to go to school and hope you have a wonderful time there with teachers who think as quickly as you do! love you

LizzyP said...

Yay for school!